Thursday, April 28, 2011

An Esther Easter (and much more)

Here's another version of "The Esther Files".  This edition is called "An Esther Easter", but that's only a small part of it.  But before we begin, we'll give you a quick update.  Wendy continues to get better.  Her blood pressure remains normal and she is now down from two to one blood pressure medicines.  Both Wendy and Esther had appointments with their doctors, and both seem to be doing quite well. 


And now, on with the show! 

Mom and Dad let me start ninja classes once I reached two (weeks) - bring on the bad guys!


Life is good!

One day I would like to sing like Grandma Summersett...

I heard the space shuttle is taking off soon - I'm ready!

How embarassing!  Mom and Dad better not show this at my wedding!

As you know, I normally live in Gabon.  According to Mom, the weather here gets crisp.  This is how Mom and Dad dressed me for a walk when it got down to the upper 60s - brrrr.

And now we come to an Esther Easter.  Here Dad decided to color some Esther eggs.  First pink..

Then polka dots....

And don't forget yellow..

I wonder if I will have wings when I get out of my cocoon.

Mommy had some friends over to meet me.

I'm still waiting for the call from NASA - Astronaut Esther, ready for duty, sir!

Here I am, a Gabonese Girl

Thanks for coming - have a good week!

4 comments:

afreakforjc said...

A. Dor. Able!

Carolyn0107 said...

It was fun seeing photos of Esther and reading her comments! I can hardly wait to meet Esther, my newest next door neighbor! :-)

Emily said...

Congratulations--Esther is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad to hear your health is improving, Wendy. That sounded scary for everyone. Excellent job with the pictures and comments...keep 'em coming! :)

Heather said...

Very cute!!! :)